Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Finish Line???

22 April 2012

I’m looking for my finish line..

Sometimes I just get tired..and really wanna stop..

I need a place that I can call it “home”..

The place that I love..not the place that I SHOULD love..

Being so hypocrite oh it’s not me..

I just need my dance floor and my play ground..

Loving all the time.. laughing all night long..

I hate hating each other..except you biatch..

I love hating you..

Just tell me..can I get my finish line or should I keep running..

Running from this reality..yeah..

Why everybody look so happy with all that shit??

Then me? I have no reason for laugh..

But lucky me, I still have my fake laugh..

Actually I forget, how to laugh..since you left me..

Yeah you left me in this fucking world..you said “I’ll save you from this crazy world”

But the fact is you left me in this fucking world and make me crazy..

Oh God..it aint easy..

I just hope that I’ll get a better life..



With or without you......

0 comments:

Post a Comment